Student Housing is currently operating on a limited basis, in compliance with COVID-19 safety measures implemented by the college.
Once your application has been processed, you will receive a letter notifying you of your status. You will either:
1. Be offered a space in student housing:
- To confirm your space, you will need to be fully registered in your program.
- To reject this offer and cancel your application, provide a written notification to firstname.lastname@example.org before the date indicated on your offer letter.
2. Be placed on the waiting list, and offered a space when it becomes available.
Processing fee & deposits
The processing fee is non-refundable. Once you have been accepted and confirmed into Student Housing, the following fees are due:
- Damage deposit of $300.00* AND
- First month (or term) rental fees (non-refundable)
*The $300.00 damage deposit may be refunded back to you upon check-out, provided that the assigned room has not incurred any damages. Students are fully responsible for the upkeep of their rooms, as well as common areas within the residence. Damages to the common areas may also be deducted from the damage deposit.
Please return completed application with deposit to:
Coast Mountain College
Student Engagement Office
5331 McConnell Avenue
Terrace, BC V8G 4X2
Email as an attached document to: email@example.com