Tuition, fees and payments
Education is an investment in your future and Coast Mountain College is committed to providing you with that education. So, what does it cost to attend CMTN?
Ways to pay fees
Note: Prior to submitting your non-refundable tuition deposit please ensure you are registered for your preferred courses or program by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1.877.277-2288 toll-free.
- Online using myCMTN with American Express, MasterCard or Visa.
- Through online banking. Add Coast Mountain College as a payee on your banking app if you have a Canadian bank account (Scotia, RBC, BMO, TD, CIBC, Credit Unions). Use your student number as your account number (eg. 0012345).
- Trades applicants must register for their programs in person or over the phone. Online registration is not available at this time.
- By phone. Please call our toll free number 1-877-277-2288 to reach an enrolment services clerk for assistance paying for courses over the phone by credit card.
- In person using cash, cheque, American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Interac. *Note: Our in-person services in the Registrar’s Office are temporarily suspended for the safety of staff and students. Please phone 1-877-277-2288 for assistance.
- By sponsor. Submit a sponsorship letter from your sponsoring agency.
- For 2020F $100 tuition deposits through Canadian bank accounts please send a screen shot of the payment to email@example.com. Be sure to include your student number in the subject line and the classes you would like to register for in the email body. Failure to do so will result in late registration which can take up to 2 days.
International tuition payments
- Pay online through PayMyTuition using any currency at better than bank rates
- In person using cash, cheque, American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Interac (Our in-person services in the Registrar’s Office are temporarily suspended for the safety of staff and students. Please call our toll free number 1-877-277-2288 to reach an enrolment services clerk for assistance paying for your courses.)