The Wildfire Citation program prepares individuals for entry level employment in the Wildfire Fighting Industry.
Participants will receive the following safety certificates as part of this overall program:
- Occupational First Aid Level 1
- Transportation Endorsement
- S-100 Fire Suppression
- S-185 Fire Suppression
- S-212 Fireline Communication
- Fireline Chainsaw Safety & Maintenance
- ATV (online)
- BCFSC Resource Road Safety
- Tree Identification
Dates and location
April 6 - 23, 2021
This program is partially-funded by the BC Government.
- be in good physical condition
- be 18 years of age or older
- have a good attitude towards working with others
Participants are required to bring sturdy leather boots and appropriate outdoor clothing.
250.635.6511 Ext. 5408