Cannabis Processing for the Home Grower
This course explores the many ways that Cannabis can be processed for consumption by the home grower including juicing, extracts, infused oils, butters, edibles, etc.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Discuss the various methodologies employed to process cannabis
- Outline the benefits and the process for juicing Cannabis
- Describe the process for making bubble hash and tinctures
- Outline how to make infused oils and butters
- Describe how Cannabis may be incorporated into edibles
- Explain the concept of titration
- Benefits of juicing Cannabis
- Extracts – Bubble Hash, Tinctures
- Infused Oils & Butters
- Incorporating Cannabis into Edibles
No upcoming dates scheduled. Please contact your local campus to express interest or contact Contract Services to set up training for your organization.
- Cannabis Regulations and Licensing course